Dr. Tein T. S Jack-Rich emerges Chairman of the Advisory Council of African Entrepreneurs and Investors Roundtable-AFEIR
Dr. Tein T. S. Jack-Rich the President and Founder of Belemaoil Producing Ltd emerges the Chairman of the Advisory Council of AFRICAN ENTREPRENEURS AND INVESTORS ROUNDTABLE-AFEIR. Other Members include Mr John Ugochukwu Uwajumogu the Special Adviser to the Nigerian President on Industry Trade and Investment, Papa Yusupha Njie.
He is the Chief Executive Officer of UNIQUE GROUP and the Chairman of the Board Access Bank Gambia, Nancy Mulemwa Siisii is currently the Financial Center Manager for Bank of America and Dr. Tonye Rex Idaminabo who is currently the Executive Director African Achievers Awards.
The African Entrepreneurs and Investors Roundtable-AFEIR is an annual event designed to promote business growth in diverse sectors including; Oil and Gas, Renewable energy, ICT, Banking and Finance, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Aviation, Telecommunication, Housing, Tourism, Sports, Fashion, Maritime, Banking, Transportation and more. The programme is designed with strategy sessions and panel discussions on critical issues that will boost entrepreneurship and investment in Africa with products exhibitions by Entrepreneurs/Investors.
This event seeks to facilitate the exploration of the vast potentials in the African market as Stakeholders including Start-ups, Serial Entrepreneurs, Prospective investors, Corporate Organizations, Policy makers as well as Government representatives would come together to discuss and deliberate on the latest trends and Opportunities in the African market as well as ways and avenues to bridge the gap between the Investors and the target market.
Africans are known to have a strong entrepreneurial drive as evidenced in the rapid growth of new businesses in the region, however there are challenges that are peculiar to this trend.
The major prospects/benefits of the AFEIR include but not limited.
• Investors and Entrepreneurs would have the opportunity to interact with policy makers, industry players and prospective customers to promote their individual/corporate goals.
• It would create a platform for showcasing your businesses to a wider audience.
• Here, Investors, Entrepreneurs and Stakeholders would be able to discuss with Government representatives and policy makers on how to influence and formulate favourable business policies to continually promote and drive Investment growth in Africa.
• Technical knowledge and skills would be disseminated to empower up-coming Entrepreneurs with the right information to navigate the African market.
• A platform to galvanize investments for start-ups.
• Start a discussion to encourage easy access to fund locally/globally and advocate for low loan interest rates for upcoming entrepreneurs.
• Socio-cultural benefits as the programme will help to boost tourism development in most African Countries.
According to the Executive Director of Admin and Programmes Mr Kingsley J. Dakorubo who doubles as the Executive Director VARDIAFRICA stated during the press briefing that AFEIR2023 with the theme “Enhancing Entrepreneurial Development and Investment Opportunities in Africa” is slated to hold on 30th November, at the Civic Centre, Ozuma Mbadiwe Road, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria